what is different trace and trace trace

according to manual.

i know what is trace, and in there manual ...To force that channel's new value to go backward in the cue list, [Trace] [Trace] can be
entered. but. it is not different with just trace in test..

Parents
  • In the manual it says

1. When a channel that is inactive (at zero or null) in the cue list receives an active level, if update trace is used, that channel will not trace the current setting into previous cues. To force that channel's new value to go backward in the cue list, [Trace] [Trace] can be entered.

So I think its only going to behave differently if the channel was not set to something prior to this cue,  I've not tried it but I guess it will push the value back to the very first cue in the list in that situation,  so its probably only really helpful when running with multiple cue lists active.

• In the manual it says

1. When a channel that is inactive (at zero or null) in the cue list receives an active level, if update trace is used, that channel will not trace the current setting into previous cues. To force that channel's new value to go backward in the cue list, [Trace] [Trace] can be entered.

So I think its only going to behave differently if the channel was not set to something prior to this cue,  I've not tried it but I guess it will push the value back to the very first cue in the list in that situation,  so its probably only really helpful when running with multiple cue lists active.

Children
No Data
Related