Group channels in fives...

Hi all! Just started using an Ion and am finding the entire experience to be incredibly intuitive. I would like to know, however, whether it's possible to group channels on the display in groups larger or smaller than fives? I would find this incredibly helpful, so I hope there is some way I can arrange the channels on the display to closer suit my needs. Thanks in advance - and apologies if the answer to this is really very obvious and I'm being a dunce, hah!

Edit: Am not currently able to check which version of the Ion software is currently on the desk, but I am sure it's not the latest.

[edited by: ludvig at 2:57 PM (GMT -6) on Sun, Nov 28 2010]
Parents Reply
  • ludvig said:

Thanks, Steve. I probably won't have time to make the necessary adjustments to leave spaces in patch, was hoping that there'd be some way of altering the grouping in the channel display without doing so, seems not. Ideally I would like them to be grouped in sixes. Think being able to adjust the display in this way would be an incredibly helpful feature.

Thanks to all of you for the responses!

Remember as well that the scroll wheel on the mouse allows you to zoom in/out of the channel screen (there's another way as well - encoder wheel, plus ?).  Also maybe start to think differently about how you layout channels to skip so as to get the display you desire.

SB

Children
No Data
Related