Ideal School Theatre Lighting System

We  currently have a fairly old lighting system in our school. We are looking to upgrade our systems. I need suggestions/help deciding and configuring our setup that we need/ want. We have 60 sum channels that need to be dimmed. We would like a system that is an all in one type of deal(where entry systems are not all over the auditorium. We also need it to be DMX controlled. Any suggestions on how we should design/configure our system. Also include all of the components we need to run this system!

-Thanks 

Parents
  • We have a new high school auditorium with all ETC equipment and an approximate 50/50 split between LED and incandescent fixtures for the front and side lighting.  The designers plot has all front light as LEDs and all side light as incandescent. I am interested in peoples thoughts about the side lighting being LED and the front light being incandescent. I have more of a dance lighting background so I lean towards more color flexibility in the side lights. Our school does not have a dance program so it is used mainly for drama and choir and band concerts.

• I will never use LED fixtures for front lighting, it looks crazy. And yes, I like LEDs for side lighting.

Reply Children
No Data
Related