Moving Light Pan Tilt Calibration For Swapped Fixtures.

Hello!

What I am looking for is in patch the ability to manually calibrate  pan tilt parameters so that it globally changes through all presets and cues.  

I know there are many work arounds that every programmer has or does but a feature provided bt ETC would be very convient.

The scenario; you having a fixture it exists in multiple presets. One of those presets being your standard reference point for where the fixture is hung. Typically a square on the deck or some other repeatable area so you know after you swap a fixture it's in the right spot.

The easiest way that I know is hang the fixture as close to where it was hung and then bring up the registration cue and physical nudge the fixture till it hits it's reference.

The programming work around being a +/- 05 pan or tilt then updating all presets that mover is in by that amount you had to move it.

The dream would be hanging the fixture as close to possible and if it's off its registration then in patch being able to manually move the pan/tilt till it hits it's mark and it always references that data from there.

I'm sure there are reasons why this is not possible. However, that's the feature id really love to see. Thank You!!

Related