Cue Part Templates

Hi All,

As i'm sure many of you do, cue parts for specific things is something that is really handy, especially as a way to quickly identify things such as changes to Atmos ect. It would be great if there was a way to have cue part templates, for example the ability to specify that changes to this channel always go into this cue part with this default label. It would really cut down on the amount of time and keypresses for standard things. If not that then maybe the ability to specify default labels for cue parts and specify such things as marking always goes in part 20.

Parents
  • Hey Joe,
    I hear you, and that would be an elegant solution. The way I've always circumvented this is to use macros to make Marking cue parts, atmos, etc. One that makes a part 20, gives it a mark flag, and sets the label to "***MARK***". It's a quick solution, though not one that is exactly the feature you want.
    Peter
  • Hey Joe,
    I hear you, and that would be an elegant solution. The way I've always circumvented this is to use macros to make Marking cue parts, atmos, etc. One that makes a part 20, gives it a mark flag, and sets the label to "***MARK***". It's a quick solution, though not one that is exactly the feature you want.
    Peter
Children
No Data
Related