User-Friendly Cue List PDFs

I often pre-program shows on the Eos Nomad software -- sometimes as simple as establishing cue placement or indicating scenes, more often pre-setting levels and timing if I'm able.  This is exceptionally helpful before having a paper tech or cue-to-cue.

I'd like to be able to share the information from the board with the stage manager, but the PDFs able to be generated from the board are a very limited -- usually, it's too little of the information I'd like to share, and too much information I don't want to burden the stage manager with.

I'd love to be able to select columns or elements of the cue list (and I'm sure other designers would prioritize the list differently).  Mostly I'd like for Scenes and Notes to show up (I frequently use Notes for timing or calling information).  After that, I'd like to be able to expand, collapse, or eliminate Parts, since the SM will never call them (and the board op will never take just one part ... almost never).  The timing and various flags should be user-selectable; the SM usually wants just the main cue timing, rather than separate parts or parameter timing, and the flags are part of what make the current printout option nearly illegible.

Parents Reply Children
No Data
Related