Scenes in PSD

In the old software, there was a small window under the PSD with (i think) colorpallettes.

In the newer softwareversions that is gone.

So I would love to get it back, but with scenes instead. That way its super easy to select a scene direct from the PSD

Parents
  • there were palettes in the ML control tab. you can easily split your screen to have a direct select tab below your PSD and have this direct select tab set to show scenes.
    since in the last updates the trend has always been to have less combined tabs (to make sure you can easily format and configure them to your hearts content) i somehow doubt that there will be a new combined tab now...
  • there were palettes in the ML control tab. you can easily split your screen to have a direct select tab below your PSD and have this direct select tab set to show scenes.
    since in the last updates the trend has always been to have less combined tabs (to make sure you can easily format and configure them to your hearts content) i somehow doubt that there will be a new combined tab now...
Children
No Data
Related