Sub Mod Shortcuts

Would be nice if while holding Expand (or something) and hitting a Load Button on a fader wing the fader would toggle between x1 x2 x3, rather than going into FaderPageConfig.

I also think there should be a modifier to shortcut to Sub Filter Chann and Filter Parameters.

Maybe Filter and Params or Data (as modifiers)

Parents
  • A shortcut could work for expanding to multiple faders but you still need to go into the config tab to set what the faders/buttons are going to do on those faders anyway.... Not sure the shortcut would get us enough because there are so many options now for what the elements do.
  • There is a planned shortcut to display the config for the current fade page but I can't remember what it is at the moment and don't think it's going to be added in the next release or so.

On every console apart from Ion there is a Hard Filter key in the Playback keys section, this should be the short cut to add PB Filters, again at the moment this syntax hasn't been added which is a real shame as it would massively speed up adding and removing PB Filters.
  • There is a planned shortcut to display the config for the current fade page but I can't remember what it is at the moment and don't think it's going to be added in the next release or so.

On every console apart from Ion there is a Hard Filter key in the Playback keys section, this should be the short cut to add PB Filters, again at the moment this syntax hasn't been added which is a real shame as it would massively speed up adding and removing PB Filters.
Children
No Data
Related