Eos color palette by type – please invent something more abstract!

I have the following problem:

I have 6 powerbars ADJ ultrabar Hex 12, 6 Mini-Moving-Wash, and a couple of LED-pars. They *all* have the same SLS Tyanshine 6-in-1 RGBAW+UV LED-chip, so they all have the same colorspace and frequencies. But they all have different modes (strobe or no strobe, additional dim-channel or not, 8 or 16 bit focus etc). When it comes to color palettes, this shouldnt matter a thing. But it does.

Cant u just implement the possibility to assign a definable or predefined "colorspace" to a fixure and have them in the palettes as "by colorspace"?

Also, I dont understand why I cant just define the wavelenght of my LEDs in the fixure-editor and apply that to all fixures that have that chip. It has:

Violet 400 nm, Blue 465 nm, Green 525 nm, Amber 590 nm, Red 628 nm

This is for ADJ Hex 5p and 12p (all modes), ADJ Ultrabars Hex (all modes), BeamZ/ETEC/Empire mini moving wash 6-in-1 (they're just relabled Yilong Lighting 6-in-1 fixures).

Currently, I need to have all my fixures for all channel counts in my palettes as different types and they dont have the frequency spectrum view. Thats quite annoying :D

Parents Reply Children
No Data
Related