EOS Feature Request: Popup Keyboard on ION and closable Live Table tab and Playback tab

Hi

I have two feature requests for the EOS software, im my case running on an ION.

1 Virtual Popup Keyboard

When I install the EOS software on my laptop, I have a popup keyboard button next to the clock:

On the ION Desk I miss that button, it is not there. Since the ION does not have all keys as hardware buttons e.g. Select Active, I would be happy to find that button fast with the virtual popup keyboard. With that I don't need to open the virtual keyboard tab.

2 Option to make Live Table and Playback closable

I would be happy to have the option, that I can close all Live Table tabs and all Playback tabs. I have some shows, where I just work with a magic sheet and don't use the Live Table often, In that case, I would like to close the Live Table. Further, if I am in Blind and go back to Live, always the Live Table gets activated, even when I was in a magic sheet. I always need to reactivate the magic sheet to proceed my work and this would not be necessary.

On some shows, I just use submasters. In that case, the Playback tab is useless and I like to close it too. I would be happy if the there is a possibility to close these two tabs. To guarantee that unexperienced users don't close these tabs by accident, the closing capability could be activated e.g. with a checkbox in the setup.

Thank you for taking my feature requests into consideration.

Marco

Parents Reply Children
No Data
Related