Sneak Effect Subs/Faders

I wish that it were possible to use the command line to control submasters that are mapped to effect rate and effect size in time. Let's say I want an effect to get more chaotic over time, so I decide to change its rate and size from 100% to 200% over the course of 30 seconds. I have an effect submaster on faders 1/1 through 1/3 that control levels only, effect rate (min 100 max 200), and effect size (min 100 max 200) respectively. The levels are where I want them to be, so I leave fader 1 alone. I'd love to be able to be able to change the effect in the way that I want through the syntax:

Sub 1/2 + 1/3 @ 100 Sneak Time 0:30 Enter

or

Fader 1/2 + 1/3 @ 100 Sneak Time 0:30 Enter

By making it a command line function, I can use this to busk while continuing to use both my hands on other things, or I can make this a macro for a cue to execute in a playback situation so that I don't have to teach the board op when to move the faders with extremely consistent and steady hands every night.

Along these lines, it would also be amazing to be able to assign a curve to a submaster in the way that you can assign a curve to a cue, or to append a curve to a sneak command so that it can be applied to groups of channels that would otherwise have different curves.

As a side note, I've seen other threads that talk about the logic of not moving motorized faders in time with sneak commands, and I understand why they would jump in these instances and not reflect the values being output until the move is complete. It would still be nice to be able to affect the values represented by those faders in time, even if the physical faders don't move in time, as happens when using a sneak command on an additive submaster.

Related