TouchOSC connection problems.

Here's what I've got thus far.
Belkin router...IP 192.168.2.1
...SSID HogNet
...firewall disabled
...WPA disabled

Android phone...IP 192.168.2.3
...TouchOSC installed with iPad template.
...ping enabled
...Host, empty
...Out, 7000
...In, 7001
...ZeroConFName, empty
...local IP 192.168.2.3
...Found hosts, 0

RH4...IP 192.168.2.2
...gateway 0.0.0.0
...netmask 0.0.0.0
...DNS 8.8.8.8
...OSC In, port 7000
...OSC Out, port 7001, UDP. 192.168.2.3

If I fill in host IP with the RH4 IP, my found host becomes my phone and then it screws up my port numbers and doest connect to anything. I've watched the tutorial a million times. What am I doing wrong? I've connected proprietary apps to other boards and it wasnt this difficult.
Parents
  • I have the same setup. Android phone with touch OSC and the iPhone/Ipad template loaded on with no problem.
    I cannot get anywhere with the connections between the phone and Hog 4 PC. I cannot even get all Ip's to match.
    I connect to the router easily with the phone.
    And obviously the ethernet cable is connected to router and that is working.
    Problem #1 is that the Hog server and DP8000 internal widget doesn't match Ip's with my phone and no matter what I do, the IP never changers on the Hog Server. Nor can I seem to change the phones IP.
    I need someone that can give a step by step process for getting all this to work. I am clueless!!!
  • I have the same setup. Android phone with touch OSC and the iPhone/Ipad template loaded on with no problem.
    I cannot get anywhere with the connections between the phone and Hog 4 PC. I cannot even get all Ip's to match.
    I connect to the router easily with the phone.
    And obviously the ethernet cable is connected to router and that is working.
    Problem #1 is that the Hog server and DP8000 internal widget doesn't match Ip's with my phone and no matter what I do, the IP never changers on the Hog Server. Nor can I seem to change the phones IP.
    I need someone that can give a step by step process for getting all this to work. I am clueless!!!
Children
No Data