How do I sync Light Converse to Hog 4 offline.

Hello,

I'm new to the HOG family and have recently purchased Light Converse. I have been emailing Light Converse to help me set up my show but now now their MIA.

My question is how do I link up my Light Converse to my HOG 4 offline?

Thanks,

Billy

Lemac757575@hotmail.com
Parents
  • Hello Phil,

Thanks for that info. appreciate it.

I'm using a windows 8 computer, and am getting some odd information from the system.

I only have one leko in my rig (for training purposes.) I have patched the hog 4 correctly, and Light Converse says that it is connected to the Hog 4, but for some reason when I bring up channel 1 on the Hog 4 nothing happens.

Another thing I have noticed is that my one leko is showing up in both universe 1 and 2 on Light converse. I'm not sure why. If I remove it from universe 2 it also gets taken out of universe 1. Any thoughts to why that would be?
  • Hello Phil,

Thanks for that info. appreciate it.

I'm using a windows 8 computer, and am getting some odd information from the system.

I only have one leko in my rig (for training purposes.) I have patched the hog 4 correctly, and Light Converse says that it is connected to the Hog 4, but for some reason when I bring up channel 1 on the Hog 4 nothing happens.

Another thing I have noticed is that my one leko is showing up in both universe 1 and 2 on Light converse. I'm not sure why. If I remove it from universe 2 it also gets taken out of universe 1. Any thoughts to why that would be?
Children
No Data