Setting up Hog4PC with Ratpac AKS

Hi all, I’m trying to run one universe of sACN out of Hog4PC through a Ratpac AKS and I can’t seem to get the IP/DHCP configured correctly. I’m running the AKS through cat6 straight into my laptop and not through a widget or the Gadget II i got with the Nomad key. The universe (1) is patched to the Nomad key so i know those universes are authorized. Anyone know the necessary network settings?

• It seems like there isn't a straightforward guide available online detailing the network settings necessary for configuring IP/DHCP when running sACN out of Hog4PC through a Ratpac AKS. However, I can provide you with some steps you might follow to troubleshoot or set up the network settings:

1. IP Configuration:

• Ensure that your laptop, Hog4PC, and Ratpac AKS are on the same IP subnet.
      • You may want to assign static IP addresses to ensure consistent communication.
    2. DHCP Settings:

• If your network relies on DHCP, ensure that your DHCP server is operational and correctly configured.
      • The DHCP server should be able to provide necessary IP addresses and network configuration to all devices on the network​1​.
    3. Software and Firmware:

• Ensure that your Hog4PC and Ratpac AKS are running the latest software and firmware versions.
      • You may also want to check for any specific firmware or software updates that address network connectivity issues​2​.
    4. Network Cabling:

• Ensure that the Cat6 cable and all network connections are secure and functioning correctly.
    5. Universe Patching:

• Ensure that the universe is patched correctly to the Nomad key, as you mentioned it's authorized.
    6. Community and Support:

7. Additional Resources:

• Look for guides or tutorials on setting up networks with Hog4, such as connecting a Stream Deck to a Hog 4 Console or Hog 4 PC, as it might have overlapping steps or insights that could be applicable to your situation​3​.