Whats realy new?

Hi,

can somebody say what is realy new at the time?
I´m sitting here for 2 hours and can´t find any new cool softwarefeature.
It looks like a black H3 and acting like that.:confused:
I was thinking, i could use the "Kinds" for quick accses cues, maybe Fog, color.... and what else with the option for switch or toggle. But i can´t.:eek:
There is no Speedmaster again.:eek:

Marco
Parents
  • [QUOTE=MLorenz;63504]This is on the list.
    Like I mentioned already in another thread, I rather have a working console with some new features (which are very important and good features I think) and have some updates with new stuff in the near future, than a million-feature-bugy no realiable console (like it was with another product where it took almost 2 years to make it work)

Where is the "like" button when you need it. I'm glad they didn't change everything as well. Making that hog2 transition to hog3 was a little rough (granted i was just learning hog 2 when hog3 came out)

What i'm really interested to see is the first revision that I keep hearing so many promises of. Specifically, I heard a re-write of the FX engine was coming.
  • [QUOTE=MLorenz;63504]This is on the list.
    Like I mentioned already in another thread, I rather have a working console with some new features (which are very important and good features I think) and have some updates with new stuff in the near future, than a million-feature-bugy no realiable console (like it was with another product where it took almost 2 years to make it work)

Where is the "like" button when you need it. I'm glad they didn't change everything as well. Making that hog2 transition to hog3 was a little rough (granted i was just learning hog 2 when hog3 came out)

What i'm really interested to see is the first revision that I keep hearing so many promises of. Specifically, I heard a re-write of the FX engine was coming.
Children
No Data