Hog 4 Show to Hog 3

When I load a show created on Hog4 PC into Hog3 PC (3.2.6) I can't patch more fixtures other then the fixtures I allready patched in the Hog4 show.
The library seems to be limited to the fixtures in use.
Parents
  • I have had to do this for a show now, I managed to add the personalities for the new fixtures to the showfile in H4PC, then was able to preform the fixture swap on the H3 console.

Unfortunately the result is pretty unusable! the console really struggles to run effects from the previous show, it's possible to reload them but again the desk struggles with them. We are not doing complex things here, just pan/tile fx and colour bumps. I cant try the original fixtures, as every mover is now a different type so can not tell is this is a conversion from H4 to H3 bug or a fixture exchange bug.

H4 is build 304, H3 is build 3434

later, i am off to start reprogramming from scratch!

Tim
  • I have had to do this for a show now, I managed to add the personalities for the new fixtures to the showfile in H4PC, then was able to preform the fixture swap on the H3 console.

Unfortunately the result is pretty unusable! the console really struggles to run effects from the previous show, it's possible to reload them but again the desk struggles with them. We are not doing complex things here, just pan/tile fx and colour bumps. I cant try the original fixtures, as every mover is now a different type so can not tell is this is a conversion from H4 to H3 bug or a fixture exchange bug.

H4 is build 304, H3 is build 3434

later, i am off to start reprogramming from scratch!

Tim
Children
No Data