What's your favorite new hog4 feature?

So I have had my console a total of 24 hours. The new screens and the increased number of encoders has made an incredible increase in speed of programming with minimal hand movement all over the place. Well done.
Parents
  • I dont have the console yet ;) (Still messing with the Hog4PC), but show load times is a huge improvement, Soft Reset saves time (Hadn't had to use it as the desktop process seems more stable) and the visual user feedback on the scene and list palletes is much more intuitive, especially when you have a lot of stuff running. I still wish that when you colored a list or scene in the pallete, that the color would be representative on the playback bar if that list or scene exists there. This would make it easier to visually associate the playback bar with the scene/list palletes.
  • I dont have the console yet ;) (Still messing with the Hog4PC), but show load times is a huge improvement, Soft Reset saves time (Hadn't had to use it as the desktop process seems more stable) and the visual user feedback on the scene and list palletes is much more intuitive, especially when you have a lot of stuff running. I still wish that when you colored a list or scene in the pallete, that the color would be representative on the playback bar if that list or scene exists there. This would make it easier to visually associate the playback bar with the scene/list palletes.
Children
No Data