Touch OSC Path For Hardware Release Key

Was experimenting with TouchOSC and H4. With the default TouchOSC Templates that HE supplies, I noticed there is no "Release Key". The workaround so far, has been for me to just "Goto 0" on the chosen master, but it requires a page change on the TouchOSC Template, which is really no big deal. Either way I was playing around with the Touch OSC editor trying to assign the hardware release key to a template with no luck. I was guessing at the path using /hog/hardware/release.

Is that the correct Path?

Or, is the Hardware "Release" key not mappable to OSC yet?
Parents
  • Jeff

You are correct in that we do not have the "Main Playback" section in our OSC template for the iPhone. This section includes the release key.
    The good thing about OSC is you can customize the interface, so if this is something you would like to have you will need to create a new template or modify ours.

The iPad version looks more like the console as the iPad has more screen space.
  • Jeff

You are correct in that we do not have the "Main Playback" section in our OSC template for the iPhone. This section includes the release key.
    The good thing about OSC is you can customize the interface, so if this is something you would like to have you will need to create a new template or modify ours.

The iPad version looks more like the console as the iPad has more screen space.
Children
No Data