But - Can not access 5th encoder wheel in Hog 4 PC

Have some Hog 4 PC users using Hog 3 wings. They can not access the 5th encoder wheel value. They tried pushing the parameter button a second time to go to the next page which should in my mind toggle that parameter to the next wheel, but it doesn't seem to work. (I.e. Intensity, I-, I/G, I-B, I-W, press intensity again to get to the I-W value.)

That begs the question on the Nano Hog 4 (or Road Hog 4 for that matter) how do you access the 5th wheel when their are only 4 encoders?

For now Hog 4 PC users are stuck using the mouse/trackball (which is gone on the Nano) to manually select the encoder wheel to turn that parameter.

Seems like there is a glitch here or are we overlooking something simple?

Travis Slyter
Ruehling Associates, Inc.
Parents
  • When using 4PC with a Nano Wing or the old HOG3 Wings you should use the Nano Mode.
    Before starting a show you could choose in the settings where you also adjust the Netnumber and Ports which Mode you would like to use. Switch to Nano and all is Fine.

The showfile saves wheelsets for 4 and 5 encoder setups. So that you could Easy exchange showfiles, maybe when going from a HOG4 to a Roadhog
  • When using 4PC with a Nano Wing or the old HOG3 Wings you should use the Nano Mode.
    Before starting a show you could choose in the settings where you also adjust the Netnumber and Ports which Mode you would like to use. Switch to Nano and all is Fine.

The showfile saves wheelsets for 4 and 5 encoder setups. So that you could Easy exchange showfiles, maybe when going from a HOG4 to a Roadhog
Children
No Data