Help needed!! OSC remote

Could someone please post a tutorial or instructions (FULL INSTRUCTIONS!!!) on how to get the Hog template into the OSC iPhone app?!?!
I know the template is available for download on the HES website, but it is only a zip file...and it can't be opened from my phone.
I also understand that I need to point my app to the template, but I have no idea how.
Can't believe there aren't instructions yet (for someone who ISN'T a computer genius).
Any help would be appreciated!! Cheers!
Parents
  • When I go to my router, it recognizes my computer with Hog 4 on it. The network is 192.168.1.100-150. I have assigned the computer to .149, which the computer verifies when I go to IP Config to get the address. I found the DHCP option under both FixtureNet and HogNet but not in Network Settings. I tried to have it detect the address under both of those places to no avail. Should it be different from the computer? If so, how can I get the other machines to detect it? If it should be the same, why isn't it?
  • When I go to my router, it recognizes my computer with Hog 4 on it. The network is 192.168.1.100-150. I have assigned the computer to .149, which the computer verifies when I go to IP Config to get the address. I found the DHCP option under both FixtureNet and HogNet but not in Network Settings. I tried to have it detect the address under both of those places to no avail. Should it be different from the computer? If so, how can I get the other machines to detect it? If it should be the same, why isn't it?
Children
No Data