Roadhog shortcut

Hey, is there a shortcut/ keystroke solution for the missing skip back/ skip forward buttons for the roadhog4?
And by the way: is there something like a general list for all the console shortcuts?
Thanx, dennis
Parents
  • This all reminds me about one thing...
    One very wise woman once said about console development, that when there's lot of changes in the development team, there's a danger that the console starts losing it's DNA.
    This is a kind of example of it...
    I really encourage everyone (including HES guys) to read the Hog2 manual a couple of times.
    There was great things in Hog2 we have forgotten. This was from the page 88 and there's a couple of other great shortcuts.

We can chart our future clearly and wisely only when we know the path which has led to the present. -Adlai E. Stevenson
  • This all reminds me about one thing...
    One very wise woman once said about console development, that when there's lot of changes in the development team, there's a danger that the console starts losing it's DNA.
    This is a kind of example of it...
    I really encourage everyone (including HES guys) to read the Hog2 manual a couple of times.
    There was great things in Hog2 we have forgotten. This was from the page 88 and there's a couple of other great shortcuts.

We can chart our future clearly and wisely only when we know the path which has led to the present. -Adlai E. Stevenson
Children
No Data