More Nano HogPC bugs?

Not sure if anyone has experienced this (or if it was just a one time thing, CPU issue, etc)...
Last night while I was programming, my Pig key stopped working. After a few hours of work, all Pig+ functions just stopped. I did the most obvious fix, restart my show (did not power down CPU or Nano) and the problem went away. I will be keeping an eye on this and I will report back.
Has anyone else experienced this? Or am I missing something (ie: a way to disable or enable the Hog key functions)?

Cheers!
Eric

Gear:
Sony Vaio All-in-one Windows 7 touchscreen CPU
Nano Hog (running the latest software)
Parents
  • Eric, it's possible that a key got held down in software somehow. This can happen if a key is pressed and the application loses focus simultaneously. It's a very very rare occurrence. Did you have other applications running on your 4PC computer?

Ken, your issue sounds very different. Try to start new threads when your issue does not directly relate to the original thread just so we can be more efficient at responding and resolving issues. Anyways, you have come across an interesting issue. I assume you are running Hog 4PC in Nano mode? Just as a troubleshooting measure can you report if the same show files load on your PC if you run in normal Hog 4PC mode (nano turned off?)
  • Eric, it's possible that a key got held down in software somehow. This can happen if a key is pressed and the application loses focus simultaneously. It's a very very rare occurrence. Did you have other applications running on your 4PC computer?

Ken, your issue sounds very different. Try to start new threads when your issue does not directly relate to the original thread just so we can be more efficient at responding and resolving issues. Anyways, you have come across an interesting issue. I assume you are running Hog 4PC in Nano mode? Just as a troubleshooting measure can you report if the same show files load on your PC if you run in normal Hog 4PC mode (nano turned off?)
Children
No Data