Roadhog unpatching and user kinds.

Hi Guys
i'm playing around with my hog.

In the manual there is written to unpatch fixtures using the commandline use:

fixture 1 pig+@, enter

that doesn't work for me.
Pressing pig+@ brings up the patch window.
Am i doing something wrong?

when loading a show on roadhog4 the 'User Keys' window appears in the lower right corner of the screen.
When i close this window how ca i get it back?

Thanks
Regards
Jay
Parents
  • If i want to un-patch fixtures I select the fixtures while in the patch window and use the unpatch button at the top of the patch window. Using the command line does not seem to work for me either, seems to just patch another fixture at with the same fixture number

To get rid of the user kind window that pops up at start up, you would press the X top corner, I think it will allows pop up on start up, not found a way for it to not do that on start up. To get it back hold the open key down and on the tool bar is user keys.
  • If i want to un-patch fixtures I select the fixtures while in the patch window and use the unpatch button at the top of the patch window. Using the command line does not seem to work for me either, seems to just patch another fixture at with the same fixture number

To get rid of the user kind window that pops up at start up, you would press the X top corner, I think it will allows pop up on start up, not found a way for it to not do that on start up. To get it back hold the open key down and on the tool bar is user keys.
Children
No Data