[Help] Merging Only Time Parameters

I noticed this a while ago, but forgot to post on it. I'm not sure if it's operator error, or something else. Either way it would help if someone could check this and report back.

I am unable to merge or update only time parameters into existing cues via the programmer only. If I use the existing cue editor in "Edit" mode, then I am able to update time changes.

Here is a reproduction...

1. Patch a test show with 10 movers

2. Grab all 10 and set I,P,C and B in the programmer and record to 1/1

3. In the programmer only... change only the Fade and Delay times to something else and try to merge to 1/1.

4. Clear the programmer and then check the timing for 1/1. The time values did not change.

5. Try the same process with the Update function and it won't update either.

6. Now... Clear the programmer and "View Cue" 1/1. Enter edit mode in the Cue Editor. Select 1 thru 10... and change the time values via the syntax or by manually editing the fields in the editor. Now exit the edit mode of the cue editor and allow it to update.

7. Check the cue contents and you will see that the time values have been updated succsesfully.

I have noticed that the only way to change time in an existing Cue is to update via the cue editor or just record the entire cue over the previous cue.

Could someone kindly check this and let me know if I might be doing something wrong?

Thanks

JB
Parents Reply Children
No Data