Artnet Latency/Artnet Drop Out

Have been working in previz for a couple days and noticed a stutter or hesitation at the execution of some cues. I thought it was probably just the previz suite, but after a few hours of troubleshooting it seems to be that artnet is dropping out for a fraction of a second on a select set of cues with and without command line macros, but it seems the trigger of a macro makes it worse.

Setup....

FB4 b540, internal DP to windows 8 computer running ArtNetominator (Artnet monitor software) which can be found here for free... www.lightjams.com/artnetominator/

And a H4PC b540, with internal DP to the same windows 8 computer running the same software.

Both desks were configured @ 10.0.0.101 for Artnet out, non broadcast, to the windows 8 client on 10.0.0.102 which was running the artnet sniffer.

Both the FB4 and the H4PC showed the same exact results of the Artnet Dropout on the same show file.

The show file can be found here... dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/85195138/Share/Test_bck.hog3.shw

Here are a few screenshots.

On the left is the artnet sniffer and at the bottom of that is a graph of a monitored artnet channel.

On the right of the screenshots is windows task manager with the network graph up.

The first screen is from running list 6 on master 2. Going from cue 1 thru 3 will result dropouts at the execution of each cue. Cue 3 to 4 will not show a dropout and it will be a smooth fade. Going from cue 4 to 1 will again create a dropout. These can be seen on the graph in the artnet sniffer, as well as in the network graph as a valley.

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/85195138/Share/L6_Q4-1LoopLag.jpg

The next screen is the results from running cue 6-7 from list 7 on master 5. Cue 7 has a command line macro that runs list 6 Cue 4. Running from 6-7 you will see the dropout as the macro is triggered.

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/85195138/Share/L7_Q6-7Lag.jpg

The next screen is to demonstrate that if I make a copy of List 7 and remove the macro at cue 4, there will be almost no dropout at all.

The following is of List 8 on master 6, which is a copy of list 7 with the macro removed. Going from cue 6-7 on this list does not seem to create a network dropout.

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/85195138/Share/L8_Q6-7_NoLag.jpg

I looked through the cue contents of each cue that was causing the dropouts and could not find anything weird or outa place that might cause this. I also tested the same show file on two desks and saw the same results. I'm curious if this is only an artnet thing and if I will see the same thing on raw dmx outa the internal DP's. I did not get the chance to test this on an external DP, I wonder if it would show the same results.

I have included links to everything needed to duplicate the results. Please let me know if anyone can reproduce this and if there is a solution, as it has put a halt on me finishing this previz project.

Edit...

I forgot to mention two things...

One, I wanted to rule out show file coruption, so I created a new show and merged this into it. Same results.
Two, if you look closely on both the raw dmx screen within H4 and the output or levels window you will see a hesitation for the parameters to start their fade. I believe this hesitation has something to do with the network dropout I am seeing.

Thanks

JB