Bug in gobo attribute

I have two shows which are loaded from Hog 3. Both of them have problems with showing a gobo parameter.

See picture

docs.google.com/file/d/0B4RpOu9e10jAbEJPLVFqa0ZfUkk/edit?usp=sharing
Parents
  • Take a look at your original H3 file and see if it is the same issue.
    There were a number of bugs related to Slot names when Change Type was performed in some of the last H3 builds.....you may just be carrying this over to H4.

I ran into some other slot label issues as well with some older imported H3 shows, but that was H4 v1.1.3.....not sure if those bugs got fixed in 1.2.0 but the dev. team is well aware of the problems.

You should be able to go into "Edit Fixtures" and change the slot labels back to whatever they need to be.

Hope this helps. :)
  • Take a look at your original H3 file and see if it is the same issue.
    There were a number of bugs related to Slot names when Change Type was performed in some of the last H3 builds.....you may just be carrying this over to H4.

I ran into some other slot label issues as well with some older imported H3 shows, but that was H4 v1.1.3.....not sure if those bugs got fixed in 1.2.0 but the dev. team is well aware of the problems.

You should be able to go into "Edit Fixtures" and change the slot labels back to whatever they need to be.

Hope this helps. :)
Children
No Data