opening pages

On a Road Hog 4:

Just put some views onto 11>20 and using open 6 to see view 6 does not work, I have to pig + >> to open up 1>10.

The same if I am in views 1>10 i cannot open + 11 to see view 11, seems not correct, any views..... on this?
Parents
  • [QUOTE=inthe128;67800]It works with "open + 10 "Marty if that is what you mean my single digit.

Not quite....to get to View 10 it is "OPEN+0" not "Open+10", I meant single digit off the keypad....which is why it does not work with anything above 10 and all those numbers with OPEN are simply shortcuts to hitting the physical button on the toolbar regardless of View Page.

As I suggested earlier, try putting any of your extra Views on Command Keys if you need to use them that often....it works quite well.

Hope this helps. :)
  • [QUOTE=inthe128;67800]It works with "open + 10 "Marty if that is what you mean my single digit.

Not quite....to get to View 10 it is "OPEN+0" not "Open+10", I meant single digit off the keypad....which is why it does not work with anything above 10 and all those numbers with OPEN are simply shortcuts to hitting the physical button on the toolbar regardless of View Page.

As I suggested earlier, try putting any of your extra Views on Command Keys if you need to use them that often....it works quite well.

Hope this helps. :)
Children
No Data