Bug report: crashes and no response v1.2.0 (b540)

Here are 4 bugs I ran into using v1.2.0 (b540) on windows 7.

1. Hog PC crashes randomly on loading previous show files created on Hog3/4

2. Hog PC doesn't respond to the pig key, open key, play keys during show, logging of doesn't fix it but restarting fixes it most of the time.

3. Adjusting cuelist effect rate by holding down choose and turning the encoder, is very sluggish not on the output but mostly the rate goes down 3% then stops but once you stop turning it just pops to the value your at.

4. When Hog PC is being logged out / shutdown to restart. DMX output starts blinking, this probably isn't a bug but its not ok during a show restart and having house lights blinking for 15seconds, I rather have an blackout at restart like Hog3

Bug 2 is very annoying, as it seems to happen randomly mostly during normal playback operation, sometimes its just the open key thats not working so I can't open views with the key.

Other times its the open and pig key, and other functions like starting a playback (play), playback options which can't be accessed, and loss of the trackbal in Pan/Tilt operation.

System:

Intel I3 3220T (internal graphics)
SSD Drive
Windows 7
Superwidget
Parents
  • 1. Are you launching the show in Nano or Full mode on 4PC?

2. Are you using a touchscreen or using the mouse?

3. Are you turning the encoder slow and it is getting stuck on a value?

4. When logging off a show we put the nodes in keep alive. This should hold the last look that was on stage until you launch into the show again and the DP goes active and come out of keep alive. At this point the stage should go dark unless you have something in playback.
  • 1. Are you launching the show in Nano or Full mode on 4PC?

2. Are you using a touchscreen or using the mouse?

3. Are you turning the encoder slow and it is getting stuck on a value?

4. When logging off a show we put the nodes in keep alive. This should hold the last look that was on stage until you launch into the show again and the DP goes active and come out of keep alive. At this point the stage should go dark unless you have something in playback.
Children
No Data