Just realized a few days ago (Cap Sensors!!)

In the diagnostics menu, when you do a hardware test on the front panel... I had no idea what the button, "Disable/Enable Cap Sensors" was refering to... I just noticed that the "Fader Caps" are touch sensitive. Fantastic!!

I can only assume this is a hardware feature being held for version 2.0 of H4? I take it we will have the cap sensors associated to some cool features, like what we find on another desk? Care to give us some teasers of what else you guys have up your sleeves?

JB
Parents
  • In my particular instance I use comment macros on my main cue stack to control a separate fader with a house light scene. I used to have cues setup in 10% intervals and use gm#/cue syntax. The nice thing about this is that if I had to override it I could simply by hitting pause. Now with the single scene and the fm#/%t time syntax I don't need all the cues and can have individual control over percentage and time. BUT there is no way to stop it once that macro fires. With the cap sense I would like to see it be able to see me grab the fader and stop the fade macro.

Aaron
  • In my particular instance I use comment macros on my main cue stack to control a separate fader with a house light scene. I used to have cues setup in 10% intervals and use gm#/cue syntax. The nice thing about this is that if I had to override it I could simply by hitting pause. Now with the single scene and the fm#/%t time syntax I don't need all the cues and can have individual control over percentage and time. BUT there is no way to stop it once that macro fires. With the cap sense I would like to see it be able to see me grab the fader and stop the fade macro.

Aaron
Children
No Data