USB Midi Controller not recognized in Hog 4pc

Trying to use a Korg midi keyboard to trigger cue's on Hog 4pc but when I go to the Midi tab in the control panel their is nothing in the dropdown input bar. How can I make Hog 4pc "see" the usb midi controller that windows sees. Using XP.

Thanks for any help.

DJ James
Parents
  • So frustrated trying to make this work. I have followed all the instructions in the owners manual for using Midi Notes. I have assigned the midi - usb device in the control panel input and output drop down menu. Hog 4pc sees it and it is selected. Then I go into network and click settings. Then I click Midi Notes. Check Enable Midi Notes In Midi Channel 1 and select Comment Macro's from the drop down. Then I click the button next to the drop down menu and enter the macro GL242/1 (go cuelist 242 cue 1). Then I click ok to close that window. Then I click the Apply button on the Console Settings Window and midi channel 1 switches back to unnassigned.

Anyone know what I am doing wrong here?

DJ James:aargh4:
  • So frustrated trying to make this work. I have followed all the instructions in the owners manual for using Midi Notes. I have assigned the midi - usb device in the control panel input and output drop down menu. Hog 4pc sees it and it is selected. Then I go into network and click settings. Then I click Midi Notes. Check Enable Midi Notes In Midi Channel 1 and select Comment Macro's from the drop down. Then I click the button next to the drop down menu and enter the macro GL242/1 (go cuelist 242 cue 1). Then I click ok to close that window. Then I click the Apply button on the Console Settings Window and midi channel 1 switches back to unnassigned.

Anyone know what I am doing wrong here?

DJ James:aargh4:
Children
No Data