Analog screen problem.

Have anyone else noticed problems with window scaling when using an analog input on a flatscreen?
When using VGA the text and icons are too small compared using DVI having the same resolution.
Parents
  • I just checked the specs and Hog 4 has DVI-I. So, it's outputting both analog and digital.
    But, that's something I figured, cause analog monitors are working by using simple DVI to VGA dongle/adapter.
    The problem is they are not working correctly. The monitor takes a correct resolution (checked from the monitor info) and the back logo and the pointer have a correct size. But text and icons are way too small. So there's something wrong how the window is scaled.

docs.google.com/file/d/0B4RpOu9e10jAZGstam14RDBQdmM/edit?usp=sharing
  • I just checked the specs and Hog 4 has DVI-I. So, it's outputting both analog and digital.
    But, that's something I figured, cause analog monitors are working by using simple DVI to VGA dongle/adapter.
    The problem is they are not working correctly. The monitor takes a correct resolution (checked from the monitor info) and the back logo and the pointer have a correct size. But text and icons are way too small. So there's something wrong how the window is scaled.

docs.google.com/file/d/0B4RpOu9e10jAZGstam14RDBQdmM/edit?usp=sharing
Children
No Data