Backup file name

I have expanded a backup from old show and given it a new name for my next show.

The backups I am now making are taking the name of the original showfile and not the name of the new one. I see that in the Show Manager, the Filename on Server is still the name of the old show.
Parents
  • Hi Michael,

I have just tested this with a backup taken from a different showfile and it works fine. The method I used was absolutely correct as this time it took the new name fine.

It seems to be an issue with my showfile. I just tried to expand the backup again and I named the expanded showfile Test. It then proceeded to launch the show but in the Show Manager keeps the old name.
  • Hi Michael,

I have just tested this with a backup taken from a different showfile and it works fine. The method I used was absolutely correct as this time it took the new name fine.

It seems to be an issue with my showfile. I just tried to expand the backup again and I named the expanded showfile Test. It then proceeded to launch the show but in the Show Manager keeps the old name.
Children
No Data