H4 nano colour encoder issue.

Hey guys, I've banana having issues with selecting colour with the encoder wheel on my console. When I have slotted colors selected, it won't allow me to scroll thru them with with wheel, but if I select continuous or spin the encoder works as expected. This used to be a problem for me on a much older software version, but was fixed in an update. I am running the latest release 1.2. Something. Some help would be great but it isn't urgent.

Cheers.
Parents
  • Yes encoder wheel 1 will not let me chance the slotted colour of any of my fixtures.
    I am working with a small nightclub rig which consists of 12 iMove 700 spot (22ch mode) 4 Mac 600, 4 Mac 250+, 8 Xled 390 and about 50 led wash/bar/par ect.

Colour mixing works fine with the Mac 600 and led fixtures, I am just having problems with slotted colours in the imoves and Mac 250+ and Mac 600. Basically anything that has slotted colour. The wheel will not change the slotted colour for any of my fixtures. Eg: Mac 600 - colour - slots = open, wheel does nothing.
    Imove 700 - colour1 - slots = open, wheel does nothing.
    Mac 250 - colour - slots = open, wheel does nothing.
  • Yes encoder wheel 1 will not let me chance the slotted colour of any of my fixtures.
    I am working with a small nightclub rig which consists of 12 iMove 700 spot (22ch mode) 4 Mac 600, 4 Mac 250+, 8 Xled 390 and about 50 led wash/bar/par ect.

Colour mixing works fine with the Mac 600 and led fixtures, I am just having problems with slotted colours in the imoves and Mac 250+ and Mac 600. Basically anything that has slotted colour. The wheel will not change the slotted colour for any of my fixtures. Eg: Mac 600 - colour - slots = open, wheel does nothing.
    Imove 700 - colour1 - slots = open, wheel does nothing.
    Mac 250 - colour - slots = open, wheel does nothing.
Children
No Data