H4 nano colour encoder issue.

Hey guys, I've banana having issues with selecting colour with the encoder wheel on my console. When I have slotted colors selected, it won't allow me to scroll thru them with with wheel, but if I select continuous or spin the encoder works as expected. This used to be a problem for me on a much older software version, but was fixed in an update. I am running the latest release 1.2. Something. Some help would be great but it isn't urgent.

Cheers.
Parents
  • [QUOTE=michael_graham;68646]What fixtures are you seeing this with? I Am seeing this with all my fixtures. mac 600s, imove 700s and mac 250.

[QUOTE=srautane;68666]Can you change the colour from the slot toolbar? yes. but not the encoder wheel.

It should be noted that if i select a coulor using the tool bar, and then touch the encoder wheel, what ever color was selected before goes directly to white and no other color can be selected (with the wheel 1) wheel 2 works as normal.
  • [QUOTE=michael_graham;68646]What fixtures are you seeing this with? I Am seeing this with all my fixtures. mac 600s, imove 700s and mac 250.

[QUOTE=srautane;68666]Can you change the colour from the slot toolbar? yes. but not the encoder wheel.

It should be noted that if i select a coulor using the tool bar, and then touch the encoder wheel, what ever color was selected before goes directly to white and no other color can be selected (with the wheel 1) wheel 2 works as normal.
Children
No Data