H4 nano colour encoder issue.

Hey guys, I've banana having issues with selecting colour with the encoder wheel on my console. When I have slotted colors selected, it won't allow me to scroll thru them with with wheel, but if I select continuous or spin the encoder works as expected. This used to be a problem for me on a much older software version, but was fixed in an update. I am running the latest release 1.2. Something. Some help would be great but it isn't urgent.

Cheers.
Parents
  • In China and on my mobile Michael, Will send my show as soon as I can, this has been a problem for me for ages, I have a Roadhog normally and have this problem on a couple of shows, starting a new show cures the problem, but as I said this show has too much time spent on it to start again, so been using colour slots to update palettes or doing a new fixture if the slots are not correct. I am out with a Nano in China and that is the same, so its a showfile something.
  • In China and on my mobile Michael, Will send my show as soon as I can, this has been a problem for me for ages, I have a Roadhog normally and have this problem on a couple of shows, starting a new show cures the problem, but as I said this show has too much time spent on it to start again, so been using colour slots to update palettes or doing a new fixture if the slots are not correct. I am out with a Nano in China and that is the same, so its a showfile something.
Children
No Data