H4 nano colour encoder issue.

Hey guys, I've banana having issues with selecting colour with the encoder wheel on my console. When I have slotted colors selected, it won't allow me to scroll thru them with with wheel, but if I select continuous or spin the encoder works as expected. This used to be a problem for me on a much older software version, but was fixed in an update. I am running the latest release 1.2. Something. Some help would be great but it isn't urgent.

Cheers.
Parents
  • Just an update to this from me: Decided to start again with the show as i have a bit of downtime. The show has nothing in it apart from imported views. Patched a colour wheel fixture and have the same problem. This is a fresh show and there are no user created fixtures, the problem continues.

Somewhat dishearten to have the same problem, but just tried a fresh show, no views imported and now it works, so a new show with something imported can make this problem, in my case the views, does that help at all?
  • Just an update to this from me: Decided to start again with the show as i have a bit of downtime. The show has nothing in it apart from imported views. Patched a colour wheel fixture and have the same problem. This is a fresh show and there are no user created fixtures, the problem continues.

Somewhat dishearten to have the same problem, but just tried a fresh show, no views imported and now it works, so a new show with something imported can make this problem, in my case the views, does that help at all?
Children
No Data