Roadhog 4: desktop crash when changing type

My roadhog 4 crashed on first use while trying to change fixture type in patch window. Anybody?

I tried to change 1 type of fixture but multiple fixtures with random fixture numbers. for example LEDfixture 25 thru 29 and 35 and 36.

Why is this a problem and HES can you fix it?
Parents
  • My roadhog 4 software V1.2.1

I'm creating a startfile for my roadhog 4 and i wanted to test the change type function. The desktop crashes randomly. When it crashed i tried the same change type again it worked fine. But then on the next attempt it crashed again. I asked some friends and they also told that this problem is older and happened also on hog 3.

I tried to change a vl3000 spot into a robe ledwash 600 to try and see if the colors and zoom still work.

The other day i was working i a theatre where the use ETC ledprofile lustr+ something, i used the wrong fixture from my preprogramming. I tried to change the type into the right one, and boom: black screen. using pig+open+backspace you can restart the desktop and your back! But its annoying and makes me nervous.

I did not use fixtures from the fixture builder, although i think it shouldn't be a problem to do so. The show was created on the roadhog4 from the beginning.

hope you find the problem.
  • My roadhog 4 software V1.2.1

I'm creating a startfile for my roadhog 4 and i wanted to test the change type function. The desktop crashes randomly. When it crashed i tried the same change type again it worked fine. But then on the next attempt it crashed again. I asked some friends and they also told that this problem is older and happened also on hog 3.

I tried to change a vl3000 spot into a robe ledwash 600 to try and see if the colors and zoom still work.

The other day i was working i a theatre where the use ETC ledprofile lustr+ something, i used the wrong fixture from my preprogramming. I tried to change the type into the right one, and boom: black screen. using pig+open+backspace you can restart the desktop and your back! But its annoying and makes me nervous.

I did not use fixtures from the fixture builder, although i think it shouldn't be a problem to do so. The show was created on the roadhog4 from the beginning.

hope you find the problem.
Children
No Data