library thread ?!

...am i wrong or was there an lib. thread for a long time in this forum?

...if i send a lib. request, i get the answer "You might also check to see if the library is currently available on the forums at: forums.highend.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27 "...and if i click on the link, then "nvalid Forum specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"
:dunno:

...by the way, i´ve some clay paky aleda K10 and want work in shape mode, but the lib. isn´t complete...the fixture owns a lot of nice functions, but not our lib. in HOG 4...
Parents
  • The ftp server is also regulary updated.

If some parameters or options are missing please also report this to hoglibraries@barco.com
    The more detailed your description of the problem or what is missing the easier is it to make a good lib.
    Lot of stuff is a bit difficult to implement to keep the consistency of the real world values alive.
    You can also edit the existing fixture in the fixture builder to your needs and make your own version
  • The ftp server is also regulary updated.

If some parameters or options are missing please also report this to hoglibraries@barco.com
    The more detailed your description of the problem or what is missing the easier is it to make a good lib.
    Lot of stuff is a bit difficult to implement to keep the consistency of the real world values alive.
    You can also edit the existing fixture in the fixture builder to your needs and make your own version
Children
No Data