Obliged to downgrade !!!!! V2.0.1 is Urgent

Hi

I 've too many problems in V 2

- Merger
- Touch ans suck problem
- effects sometimes still running in programmer even if table in "OFF"
- preset loosed after updating in V 2
- No possibility of preset for begin and end in effect engine
- no begin & end for color wheel, gobos, ....
- result really strange with the new effect engine
- Network ( 2 desk on the same show ), choose selection is mirroring on the 2 desk....a real problem.

I'm sur you know all those problems

I think it is urgent !!

BEST

SEBASTIEN
Parents
  • Hi and thank's for your answer :

- merge : I thouht that it was a real htp/ltp merger but not simply an input selector. ( but i explained that in an another post )

- touch problem : i started a new show today and i didn't have yet the same bug ( maybe, the show which made bug with touch & suck was corrupted )......it is maybe the reason with i Had a big " Fatal Error" window during the show.

- Effect engine :

- We have to Blind and unblind during building the effect to be sure to have the same result. If i build the pan table and after the tilt table, blind and unblind is necessary to see the final result.

- If i set manually and offset ; 0 thru 360 ; the Os write ( for example with 6 moving head ) : 0 thru 288......but if i don't retype 0 thru 288, the offset is not a perfect one.

- forward, reserve, bounce : really work normally ?

- to adjust begin and end setting is really long and difficult for position effect.

best

Sebastien
  • Hi and thank's for your answer :

- merge : I thouht that it was a real htp/ltp merger but not simply an input selector. ( but i explained that in an another post )

- touch problem : i started a new show today and i didn't have yet the same bug ( maybe, the show which made bug with touch & suck was corrupted )......it is maybe the reason with i Had a big " Fatal Error" window during the show.

- Effect engine :

- We have to Blind and unblind during building the effect to be sure to have the same result. If i build the pan table and after the tilt table, blind and unblind is necessary to see the final result.

- If i set manually and offset ; 0 thru 360 ; the Os write ( for example with 6 moving head ) : 0 thru 288......but if i don't retype 0 thru 288, the offset is not a perfect one.

- forward, reserve, bounce : really work normally ?

- to adjust begin and end setting is really long and difficult for position effect.

best

Sebastien
Children
No Data