Smal Pixel mapping

is there in the next update a pixel mapping or what are the plans?
it will be useful even if you have only 20 sunstrips or led fixtures
the video you do with a media server but for those little things very handy:)
Parents
  • I think that pixel mapping is necessary. On large scale projects a media server is great. However on the MA I can map a graphic to PARS, strobes, movers. Color and intensity is mappable. This makes for some very easy and dramatic effects.

I am a total hog fan. I think that not having this in their software on a desk of this calibre is a real mistake.

Much as I hate to admit it, my friends running their MA's can smoke me on certain jobs, simply because that feature exists.

Being able to assign mapping to anything makes some jobs ridiculously easy. I think that this is something that needs to be addressed and added. Without it, I think that not having this feature when other desks costing less have a wonderful implementation of it is a serious oversight.
  • I think that pixel mapping is necessary. On large scale projects a media server is great. However on the MA I can map a graphic to PARS, strobes, movers. Color and intensity is mappable. This makes for some very easy and dramatic effects.

I am a total hog fan. I think that not having this in their software on a desk of this calibre is a real mistake.

Much as I hate to admit it, my friends running their MA's can smoke me on certain jobs, simply because that feature exists.

Being able to assign mapping to anything makes some jobs ridiculously easy. I think that this is something that needs to be addressed and added. Without it, I think that not having this feature when other desks costing less have a wonderful implementation of it is a serious oversight.
Children
No Data