Hog4 touch screen problems

Hello...

I have calibrated the touch screen on my Hog4 console.. and after that the touch function is all working on the same screen...

So when i press fx. the center screen, i will react on the big right screen..

I have tried reboot etc..

Any one have any ideas ?
Parents
  • Hello Mitch, I did everything by the book, when I got home on sunday I checked my USB stick performing a full ISO restore to my own board and worked perfectly. (so we can discard my USB stick been corrupt or the Linux Live step been badly done)

The thing with the board I was using abroad is that it did not recognize the Restore at all, no matter how I booted the board (with or without the USB restore) It always showed me the splash screen and the start screen.

Thats why I call HighEnd directly, I've performed upgrades and ISO Restores to many boards and never seen this problem.

I had the issue with the 3 touchscreens reacting as monitor #1 one time in the past, same version of software and also with a HOG3 wing attached (different model of the wing each time).

At this point I'm only curious about whats happening and I'd like to help the company getting their board up and running.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks
  • Hello Mitch, I did everything by the book, when I got home on sunday I checked my USB stick performing a full ISO restore to my own board and worked perfectly. (so we can discard my USB stick been corrupt or the Linux Live step been badly done)

The thing with the board I was using abroad is that it did not recognize the Restore at all, no matter how I booted the board (with or without the USB restore) It always showed me the splash screen and the start screen.

Thats why I call HighEnd directly, I've performed upgrades and ISO Restores to many boards and never seen this problem.

I had the issue with the 3 touchscreens reacting as monitor #1 one time in the past, same version of software and also with a HOG3 wing attached (different model of the wing each time).

At this point I'm only curious about whats happening and I'd like to help the company getting their board up and running.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks
Children
No Data