Dp 8000 Battery

does anyone know if dp8000 has an onboard battery
My dp wont connect to network in morning and I have to reload fat32 usb into it and it works fine !! in the monitoring window it says battery at 0.29v in red ? anyone know if and what battery it is please
Parents
  • Hi micheal
    I`m using H3 Dp8000 that I made H4 ! Its is connected to H4 Pc on windows 7 via a network switch !! I am using static address !! I have had trouble setting address on dp but yesterday it connected first time in morning !! I still cannot set address in dp but it is working but In the sensor monitoring window my battery line is red and says my battery is 0.51v and rose to 0.71 at one point and then went down to 0.69 by end of day ???
    it says it should be 3.5v as minimum ?
  • Hi micheal
    I`m using H3 Dp8000 that I made H4 ! Its is connected to H4 Pc on windows 7 via a network switch !! I am using static address !! I have had trouble setting address on dp but yesterday it connected first time in morning !! I still cannot set address in dp but it is working but In the sensor monitoring window my battery line is red and says my battery is 0.51v and rose to 0.71 at one point and then went down to 0.69 by end of day ???
    it says it should be 3.5v as minimum ?
Children
No Data