Programming Timecode

Hi,

after a Timecodeshowprogramming, i must say, the Procedure is horrorble!

Is something planed for a new Timcodeprogramming? Nice would be a visual Timeline, recording all Events (Flash, Fadermoves, etc..), editing the Events by drag and drop. This is much easyer and faster!
Right now, it needs to many Time to set a Show on Timecode!!!!!!!

Marco
Parents
  • Marco,

there are two philosophies around.
    Timeline like you are suggesting and other consoles and softwares are using and the "vertical" cue-list style like it is.
    When I have a cuelist programmed or a cue-sheet given with time-codes sometimes the vertical method is even faster because you can create an empty cue-list, type in your times and fill the empty cues with informations.
    I did a lot of timecodeshow on HOG2, 3 and also 4. And I´m used to the method since many years, so often I programm my cuelist and when done I use the learn timing function.
    Both options have their advantages. There are a lot of improvments on the way in the next months.. Lets see what they will bring
  • Marco,

there are two philosophies around.
    Timeline like you are suggesting and other consoles and softwares are using and the "vertical" cue-list style like it is.
    When I have a cuelist programmed or a cue-sheet given with time-codes sometimes the vertical method is even faster because you can create an empty cue-list, type in your times and fill the empty cues with informations.
    I did a lot of timecodeshow on HOG2, 3 and also 4. And I´m used to the method since many years, so often I programm my cuelist and when done I use the learn timing function.
    Both options have their advantages. There are a lot of improvments on the way in the next months.. Lets see what they will bring
Children
No Data