Programming Timecode

Hi,

after a Timecodeshowprogramming, i must say, the Procedure is horrorble!

Is something planed for a new Timcodeprogramming? Nice would be a visual Timeline, recording all Events (Flash, Fadermoves, etc..), editing the Events by drag and drop. This is much easyer and faster!
Right now, it needs to many Time to set a Show on Timecode!!!!!!!

Marco
Parents
  • Ok, if you know the timings you have to set, is it fast like it is. But if you dont know, if you have to hear out the times from a music, or you have to start cuelists more then one times, if you have 300 list to set on time, then is it terrible! I have written for each Cuelist a empty list with commadmacros for triggering cues or lists more than one time.
    I think the easyer way is, build your lists you need and then record it on timcode with flashs, gos, faders and so on. After that you can edit the record for starts, endings and fades.
    Best for this could be, if the hog can record a audiofile and i can see the waveform with there peaks on the timeline. :-)

Marco
  • Ok, if you know the timings you have to set, is it fast like it is. But if you dont know, if you have to hear out the times from a music, or you have to start cuelists more then one times, if you have 300 list to set on time, then is it terrible! I have written for each Cuelist a empty list with commadmacros for triggering cues or lists more than one time.
    I think the easyer way is, build your lists you need and then record it on timcode with flashs, gos, faders and so on. After that you can edit the record for starts, endings and fades.
    Best for this could be, if the hog can record a audiofile and i can see the waveform with there peaks on the timeline. :-)

Marco
Children
No Data