Inhibitive Master not holding level on Page change

I have the option for Page Change Action to "Leave on in Background" and have the "Remember Fader Values" checked. It works great for cuelists attached to masters. I can go between pages and the masters retain their levels. But the problem I am having is with Inhibitive masters. When I have something inhibiited and change the page, the levels will pop back up. When I go back to the page with the inhibitive master, the levels will go back out. Is there a setting I am missing that would make these act the same way as a regular cuelist?
Parents
  • I'd personally like to see this sorted. It is certainly not the expected behaviour when Leave in Background is selected.

From the manual...

"Leave In Background: leaves the old cuelist, scene and/or inhibitive master active in the background, and attaches the new one to the master. To get to the background item, go back to the page that it is on. On the Hog 4 Console the built-in motorized faders will automatically adjust themselves to match the master's stored level."
  • I'd personally like to see this sorted. It is certainly not the expected behaviour when Leave in Background is selected.

From the manual...

"Leave In Background: leaves the old cuelist, scene and/or inhibitive master active in the background, and attaches the new one to the master. To get to the background item, go back to the page that it is on. On the Hog 4 Console the built-in motorized faders will automatically adjust themselves to match the master's stored level."
Children
No Data