Win 8-onscreen keyboard issue

So recieved new nano today along with asus AIO touchsreen PC running windows 8
got straight into it but when pressing set twice and bringing up onscreen keyboard the first press of a key the keyboard dissapears and text box closes , only way to remedy was to plug in a keyboard
tried in many different places , group[s, positions,lists etc no joy
running 8.0 and latest hog pc
any thoughts
m
Parents
  • [QUOTE=mikeyray;73866]So recieved new nano today along with asus AIO touchsreen PC running windows 8
    got straight into it but when pressing set twice and bringing up onscreen keyboard the first press of a key the keyboard dissapears and text box closes , only way to remedy was to plug in a keyboard
    any thoughts
    m

I've seen this in our shop on both a Dell All in One and a tablet running Windows 8. The solution was to disable the windows driver. It did take some digging around to actually find it. We should have one back in the shop later today, I'll see if I can remember the steps and will post here.
  • [QUOTE=mikeyray;73866]So recieved new nano today along with asus AIO touchsreen PC running windows 8
    any thoughts
    m

I've seen this in our shop on both a Dell All in One and a tablet running Windows 8. The solution was to disable the windows driver. It did take some digging around to actually find it. We should have one back in the shop later today, I'll see if I can remember the steps and will post here.
Children
No Data