2.1.2 View issues

Running a RH4. I have a external monitor that has all my cue list that are running for each act. All work fine, I will come in the next day load the show file and the sizes are all correct but some lists are wrong for that view. Today I fixed them again and then ran my Timecode macro to enable the clock. In the macro I have it recall act 1 view to enable, when it goes to that view, its the messed up view that I just fixed that should not exists anymore. I hit act 1 view and its correct. At a loss here if anyone could help.
Also the view on the console never messes up
Parents
  • Hey T,

Please open your Macro and take a look at the macro step 1.
    It should say "Recall view". This step will recall the temporary state of the desktop, when you started recording your macro! Means, that it is only a snapshot at time you hit "Record Macro # Enter"

Please select the cell "Recall View" in step 1 of the macro and hit "Set"
    You will get a drop down menu. Select "Key Press"
    Select the next cell to the right and hit "Set". Select "Soft Keys" - "Softkey Upper left #". The # refers to your view button on the view toolbar!

If you are using v2.2.0 the cell in the macro will be blank! this is a known bug and is already addressed! The macro should be fully functional!

Hope this helps!

Cheers

Mayli
  • Hey T,

Please open your Macro and take a look at the macro step 1.
    It should say "Recall view". This step will recall the temporary state of the desktop, when you started recording your macro! Means, that it is only a snapshot at time you hit "Record Macro # Enter"

Please select the cell "Recall View" in step 1 of the macro and hit "Set"
    You will get a drop down menu. Select "Key Press"
    Select the next cell to the right and hit "Set". Select "Soft Keys" - "Softkey Upper left #". The # refers to your view button on the view toolbar!

If you are using v2.2.0 the cell in the macro will be blank! this is a known bug and is already addressed! The macro should be fully functional!

Hope this helps!

Cheers

Mayli
Children
No Data