commands keys issue

Hey everybody. Have been trying to record some commands as flashes for intensities. It works fine as long as the list, which is recorded is in an active page. Does thins mean I cannot have a command from a list that is on another page, or am I doing something wrong?
Any help would be appreciated

Parents
  • I would have thought if your settings for the list or seen are correct then it should not, in my case I record something, then in options check the er..... I don't have anything hog near me, by the flash button setting is a couple of boxes on and release, something like that, tick them, turn any release time and fade time off, then stick that on a command key and in the command key sheet you need to get into the spread sheet part from the doo dahs on the top and turn you command key into flash, it will be set as go. That should do it and I am sure people with the correct terminology with chime in.
  • I would have thought if your settings for the list or seen are correct then it should not, in my case I record something, then in options check the er..... I don't have anything hog near me, by the flash button setting is a couple of boxes on and release, something like that, tick them, turn any release time and fade time off, then stick that on a command key and in the command key sheet you need to get into the spread sheet part from the doo dahs on the top and turn you command key into flash, it will be set as go. That should do it and I am sure people with the correct terminology with chime in.
Children
No Data