ICBF Fader Release

When I use a master list with fader as master and a second list with fader as ICBF crossfade I got a strange
issue. The master list is running but I moved the fader at zero for a blackout. Starting the second ICBF works also when I increase the fader. But when I decrease the fader suddenly the dimmer releases right away while all other attributes be faded out. This doesn't make any sense in my eyes. Why dimmers should be released while all other attributes be fading.
Is there a setting I have missed?
Got this on a RoadHog4 consoles and on Hog PC.
Parents
  • I normally use a master cuelist for my shows. All attributes are recorded in it to make sure all cues do look exactly the way I want it. The fader is a normal intensity master and "Persist On Override" is active.
    Everything is working as it should. For a blackout I decrease the master to zero but the cuelist is still running. Now I have started a second fader. It's an IPCB crossfader with only one cue in it. The cue uses some lamps of the master cuelist and some attributes, like dimmer, position and color. Increasing the fader works like a crossfader should work. But when I decrease the crossfader the dimmer is not fading back to zero, like all other attributes, it gets switched off right away. But color and position are fading back to their values recorded in the master cuelist.
  • I normally use a master cuelist for my shows. All attributes are recorded in it to make sure all cues do look exactly the way I want it. The fader is a normal intensity master and "Persist On Override" is active.
    Everything is working as it should. For a blackout I decrease the master to zero but the cuelist is still running. Now I have started a second fader. It's an IPCB crossfader with only one cue in it. The cue uses some lamps of the master cuelist and some attributes, like dimmer, position and color. Increasing the fader works like a crossfader should work. But when I decrease the crossfader the dimmer is not fading back to zero, like all other attributes, it gets switched off right away. But color and position are fading back to their values recorded in the master cuelist.
Children
No Data