Shapeshifter Profile

Ok, I am sure there are some propeller heads out there that will think this is lame but are there any better profiles out there
for this fixture, like C1 W1,26 channel 79, channel ? when I have 16,000 channels ? it feels like a pain sticking it together in this day and age.

R
Parents
  • Not quite sure what you are looking for.
    Is it patching the multiple fixture parts that you're referring to? It is a PITA, I agree, but the 26 channel mode is easy enough.
    Until parent/child fixtures are introduced, I'm afraid patching the main fixture and then the individual modules as separate fixtures is what you have to do for the fully expanded mode. You can make it a bit easier on yourself by organising your fixture numbers logically.

Leggy.
  • Not quite sure what you are looking for.
    Is it patching the multiple fixture parts that you're referring to? It is a PITA, I agree, but the 26 channel mode is easy enough.
    Until parent/child fixtures are introduced, I'm afraid patching the main fixture and then the individual modules as separate fixtures is what you have to do for the fully expanded mode. You can make it a bit easier on yourself by organising your fixture numbers logically.

Leggy.
Children
No Data